1. Someone who practices, or is highly skilled in a craft; an artisan
SKNCRAFT was founded by Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse, Sabrina Mercer. Since opening Sabrina Mercer Skincare in 2009, she has cultivated a broad and very loyal following, ranging from first-timers all the way to the most discerning and savvy of patients in the Houston area and beyond. A quick glance at Sabrina’s reviews will tell you why she’s been able to build such an enthusiastic and loyal following through nothing more than “word-of-mouth” advertising.
SKNCRAFT reflects Sabrina’s approach to her field. The term “Craftsmanship” describes someone who practices, or is highly skilled in a craft; an artisan.” Whether you’re talking about aesthetic medicine, woodworking, fashion design, or any of a number of fields, the term “Craftsman” or “Artisan” cannot be earned without a combination of experience, skill, passion, expertise, and an appreciation for the artistry involved in creating something of quality, that few others can replicate. Schedule your consultation today, so we can show you how we approach our craft!
ABOUT DR. PERLMAN
Dr. Perlman earned his undergraduate degree from Vanderbilt University and M.D. degree from Brown University Medical School. He completed his surgical residencies at Baylor College of Medicine as well as fellowships in Hand Surgery and Microsurgery. Dr. Perlman’s extensive background in microsurgery allows him to perform a full range of reconstructive procedures involving the hand and breasts. Recently, he returned from a conference for the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and he has incorporated many of the new and proven techniques at his Advanced Plastic Surgery Centre practice in Northwest Houston.
Dr. Perlman is a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), which is the most prestigious society to which board-certified plastic surgeons can be elected. He is also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
Dr. Perlman is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) and The American Board of Surgery (ABS), and he has a certificate of added qualifications in hand surgery.
The ABPS is recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties to certify doctors in the specialty of plastic surgery. ABPS-certified plastic surgeons are qualified to perform surgery on the face and all areas of the body. They complete a minimum of five years of surgical training following medical school, including an accredited plastic surgery residency program.
Dr. Perlman is a member of the American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons, whose purpose is to address surgical problems associated with massive weight loss after gastric bypass, gastric banding, and dieting. Dr. Perlman has one of the largest practices in the Houston area.
In addition to having an extensive cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery practice, Dr. Perlman treats a significant number of hand injuries and related problems. He has served as an Associate Clinical Professor in the Department of Plastic Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine and has been a consultant to Ben Taub Hospital in hand surgery.
Dr. Perlman is excited to begin offering his FaceTite™ procedure right here in our Houston Heights facility! FaceTite™ is a non-surgical, sub-dermal procedure that uses radiofrequency to tighten loose skin around the face and jaw up to 36%. It’s able to deliver the same amazing results you get with a mini-facelift, but is minimally invasive. There is no surgery involved, so there are no stitches needed or residual scarring afterwards. Sabrina and Dr. Perlman have worked together for over 10 years, and she has seen some of his FaceTite™ results first-hand in some of her SKNCraft patients. Dr. Perlman is a leading provider of this procedure in the United States, so we are thrilled that he’ll be bringing this innovative non-surgical procedure to the Heights! Click here for more information about FaceTite™
ABOUT SABRINA MERCER
Previously she was selected to assist Mauricio de Maio, MD, Plastic Surgeon from Sao Paulo, Brazil and member of the Brazillian Society of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, at another Master Injector training event for top aesthetic injectors in Houston. She is currently a paid trainer for Allergan, makers of Botox® Cosmetic and the Juvederm® family of dermal fillers, and has trained numerous physicians, Nurse Practitioners, PA’s and RN’s on Allergan’s cosmetic injectable products.
Sabrina is certified in advanced, non-surgical injectable techniques. She was selected by Allergan, the manufacturer of Botox®, Juvederm®, Voluma®, and Kybella®, to be among the first injectors of Voluma® and was among the first to offer Kybella® due to her expertise with injectable aesthetic products.
Sabrina is a Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery Nurses (ASPSN), the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Texas Nurses Association (TNA), the Texas Aesthetic Nurse Coalition (TANC), and the National Association of Professional Women. Sabrina is currently pursuing her Advanced Practice Nurse (NP) degree. She and her husband live close by her new location in the Houston Heights.
- Sabrina Mercer's Aesthetic Training
• Advanced Medical Skincare 2004, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2011
• Laser Light and ipl-Photofacial Training 2007
• Advanced Practical Training and Consulting in Cosmetic Fillers: Restylane, Juvederm, & Botox 2009
• The Art and Science of Botox® (Botulinum Toxin A). Allergan Certification. 2009
• Aesthetic Advancements combined use of Botox and Dermal Fillers for Facial Enhancement 2010
• Sciton Aesthetic System for Laser and IPL treatments 2011
• Advanced Aesthetic Laser Training 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014
• The Art of Dermal Fillers. The history, development, & characteristics of dermal fillers with hands-on application, August 2009
• Palette (Progressive Aesthetic Learning Essential to Technical Expertise) Workshop, Level II October 2009
• Merz Aesthetics: RADIESSE INJECTABLE IMPLANT Fundamental Training March 2010
• Combined Use of BTX-A & Dermal Fillers for Facial Enhancement: Advanced Techniques May 2010
• Allergan DUET Training: Combined Use of Botox and Juvederm™, April 2011
• Sciton Certificate of Proficiency: BBL, 1064, Erbium Resurfacing: MLP and SkinTyte, April 2011
• High Frequency Administration Certification for skin conditions, May 2011
• Sciton Laser Users’ Summit: Advanced clinical applications of laser and advanced treatment techniques. San Francisco, CA November 2011
• Texas Laser Institute: Dual Certification- Laser Safety Officer and Laser Professional, 2011
• Palette (Progressive Aesthetic Learning Essential to Technical Expertise) Workshop, Level III: Specialty Workshop for Lower Face, March 2012
• Combined Use of BTX-A & Dermal Fillers for Facial Enhancement: Advanced Techniques, September 2012
• Laser Fundamentals. Advanced light theory, safety, and application review, November 2012, 2013
• Consultation Workshop. Effective Consultation for Aesthetic Procedures, November 2012
• Laser Educational Seminar: Vascular, pigmentation, lines, wrinkles and skin conditions, 2013, 2014, 2015
• Advanced Cosmetic Chemistry for Skincare Products Training, February 2013
• Administering Platelet Rich Plasma Certification, April 2013
• Nonsurgical Face Lifting with Dermal Fillers Course, September 2013
• Advanced Botulinum Toxin Application for Face & Neck Lifting, September 2013
• Advanced Injectables using Cannula Applications, June 2013
• Dr. de Maio Master Course Injection Training Program. Worked as Registered Nurse along side of world-renowned trainer Dr. Mauricio de Maio. Master Level Training on Advanced Voluma™ Injection Technique & Botulinum Toxin Use, Feb 2014
• Nonsurgical Face Lifting with Dermal Fillers Course. Focus on Trouble Areas, March 2015
• Kybella™ Nonsurgical Double Chin Reduction, Nov 2015
KNOW THE STATUS OF YOUR INJECTOR
(Not Just the Status of the Group of Injectors Combined)
Since 2010, Sabrina Mercer RN, BSN has continually maintained a Platinum or Platinum Plus injector Account Status with Allergan, the maker of Botox®, Juvederm XC and Voluma XC, which means she is ranked among the TOP users for volume in the United States. Sabrina Mercer RN, BSN is thesole injector at Sabrina Mercer Skincare and does not combine this ranking with other injectors to receive this outstanding status.
This means you can trust that you are getting Genuine & Quality Product delivered with Skill and Expertise with each treatment.
Sabrina Mercer, RN, BSN is the founder, owner and operator of Sabrina Mercer Skincare.