Dr. Perlman is a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), which is the most prestigious society to which board-certified plastic surgeons can be elected. He is also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
Dr. Perlman is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) and The American Board of Surgery (ABS), and he has a certificate of added qualifications in hand surgery.
The ABPS is recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties to certify doctors in the specialty of plastic surgery. ABPS-certified plastic surgeons are qualified to perform surgery on the face and all areas of the body. They complete a minimum of five years of surgical training following medical school, including an accredited plastic surgery residency program.
Dr. Perlman is a member of the American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons, whose purpose is to address surgical problems associated with massive weight loss after gastric bypass, gastric banding, and dieting. Dr. Perlman has one of the largest practices in the Houston area.
In addition to having an extensive cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery practice, Dr. Perlman treats a significant number of hand injuries and related problems. He has served as an Associate Clinical Professor in the Department of Plastic Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine and has been a consultant to Ben Taub Hospital in hand surgery.
Dr. Perlman is excited to begin offering his FaceTite™ procedure right here in our Houston Heights facility! FaceTite™ is a non-surgical, sub-dermal procedure that uses radiofrequency to tighten loose skin around the face and jaw up to 36%. It’s able to deliver the same amazing results you get with a mini-facelift, but is minimally invasive. There is no surgery involved, so there are no stitches needed or residual scarring afterwards. Sabrina and Dr. Perlman have worked together for over 10 years, and she has seen some of his FaceTite™ results first-hand in some of her SKNCraft patients. Dr. Perlman is a leading provider of this procedure in the United States, so we are thrilled that he’ll be bringing this innovative non-surgical procedure to the Heights! Click here for more information about FaceTite™
Sabrina Mercer RN, BSN, CANS
- 2019 – Sabrina was selected by Allergan to assist Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon, Raj Chopra, MD
- 2018 – Sabrina was selected by Allergan to assist Koenraad De Boulle, MD, Dermatologist and Director of the private Aalst Dermatology Clinic in Belgium
- 2018 – Sabrina selected by Allergan to assist Mauricio de Maio, MD, Plastic Surgeon from Sao Paulo, Brazil and member of the Brazillian Society of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery.
Currently, Sabrina is a paid trainer for Allergan Medical Institute, makers of Botox® Cosmetic and the Juvederm® family of dermal fillers, and has trained numerous physicians, Nurse Practitioners, PA’s and RN’s on Allergan’s cosmetic injectable products. She is also a Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery Nurses (ASPSN), the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Texas Nurses Association (TNA), the Texas Aesthetic Nurse Coalition (TANC), and the National Association of Professional Women, and is currently pursuing her Advanced Practice Nurse (APRN) degree.
Sabrina is a native Houstonian, and outside of aesthetics she enjoys spending time exploring this amazing city. She and her husband, along with their three Tibetan Spaniels, live close by her new SKNCRAFT location in the Houston Heights.
- Sabrina Mercer's Aesthetic Training
• Advanced Medical Skincare 2004, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2011
• Laser Light and ipl-Photofacial Training 2007
• Advanced Practical Training and Consulting in Cosmetic Fillers: Restylane, Juvederm, & Botox 2009
• The Art and Science of Botox® (Botulinum Toxin A). Allergan Certification. 2009
• Aesthetic Advancements combined use of Botox and Dermal Fillers for Facial Enhancement 2010
• Sciton Aesthetic System for Laser and IPL treatments 2011
• Advanced Aesthetic Laser Training 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014
• The Art of Dermal Fillers. The history, development, & characteristics of dermal fillers with hands-on application, August 2009
• Palette (Progressive Aesthetic Learning Essential to Technical Expertise) Workshop, Level II October 2009
• Merz Aesthetics: RADIESSE INJECTABLE IMPLANT Fundamental Training March 2010
• Combined Use of BTX-A & Dermal Fillers for Facial Enhancement: Advanced Techniques May 2010
• Allergan DUET Training: Combined Use of Botox and Juvederm™, April 2011
• Sciton Certificate of Proficiency: BBL, 1064, Erbium Resurfacing: MLP and SkinTyte, April 2011
• High Frequency Administration Certification for skin conditions, May 2011
• Sciton Laser Users’ Summit: Advanced clinical applications of laser and advanced treatment techniques. San Francisco, CA November 2011
• Texas Laser Institute: Dual Certification- Laser Safety Officer and Laser Professional, 2011
• Palette (Progressive Aesthetic Learning Essential to Technical Expertise) Workshop, Level III: Specialty Workshop for Lower Face, March 2012
• Combined Use of BTX-A & Dermal Fillers for Facial Enhancement: Advanced Techniques, September 2012
• Laser Fundamentals. Advanced light theory, safety, and application review, November 2012, 2013
• Consultation Workshop. Effective Consultation for Aesthetic Procedures, November 2012
• Laser Educational Seminar: Vascular, pigmentation, lines, wrinkles and skin conditions, 2013, 2014, 2015
• Advanced Cosmetic Chemistry for Skincare Products Training, February 2013
• Administering Platelet Rich Plasma Certification, April 2013
• Nonsurgical Face Lifting with Dermal Fillers Course, September 2013
• Advanced Botulinum Toxin Application for Face & Neck Lifting, September 2013
• Advanced Injectables using Cannula Applications, June 2013
• Dr. de Maio Master Course Injection Training Program. Worked as Registered Nurse along side of world-renowned trainer Dr. Mauricio de Maio. Master Level Training on Advanced Voluma™ Injection Technique & Botulinum Toxin Use, Feb 2014
• Nonsurgical Face Lifting with Dermal Fillers Course. Focus on Trouble Areas, March 2015
• Kybella™ Nonsurgical Double Chin Reduction, Nov 2015
Audra Velleca FNP
Audra is a Houston native and lifelong resident who is passionate about her commitment to patient-centric, quality healthcare. She has been a Registered Nurse for over 30 years, and is in her 13th year as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP). Currently Audra is pursuing a Doctorate in Nursing at University of Texas Medical Branch. Beyond her career in medicine, Audra’s interests include traveling, skiing, reading, and studying art. Audra Velleca and Sabrina Mercer have worked in close collaboration for more than five years, and have been closely acquainted for over a decade. They are both excited about their ongoing collaborative relationship at SKNCRAFT!